9:19 PM

New Years Eve / Family Day!!!

Hey Everyone,
Happy New Year!! New Years Eve was also Family Day =) .


Jason with his " UP" movie =)




Ryan got Jason a really big Nerf gun



Sarah, with her blender an mixer that Amy got her




Her horse plate





Sarah got me this really cool duffel bag with my initials on it



My duffel bag



The initials


Amy with her new speakers





Ryan with his new coffee mug



Ryan with his Starbucks gift card


Well, that's all for now

In Christ,
Katie

4 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Happy New Year, Katie! Very nice pictures. Up is a fantastic movie. :)

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Hey Katie!

Wow, I loooooove your blog!!!
Green is my second favourite colour!

I haven't watched Up yet...is it a nice movie? A friend of mine's grandad looks EXACTLY like him!! So funny! Sarah and Jason are SO cute!! I'm sure they'll enjoy there gifts!

Happy new year to you too!!! May God bless you and your family richly!

Luv, Amz

Katie Wegner said...

Yeah UP is a really funny movie. We actually have never watched it , until Ryan got it for Jason :) .

Happy New Year!!

In Christ,
Katie

Levi Bendixen said...

Those pictures of Justin are great! You gotta get more of him; he looks so funny!