4:20 PM

I've Been Tagged By Kevin!!!

Hey everyone!!

I've been tagged by Kevin from KevinWegnersBlog

Here's how this works:
1. Do quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks
2. Answer the 10 questions
3. Follow 3 new blogs and list them.
4. Tag 6 people
5. Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy

I was tagged by my bro Kevin from KevinWegnersBlog. Thanks Kevin!!!

3 Recent blogs I've followed:
RyanWegnersBlog, KevinWegnersBlog ,and Hannahbanana

Have you ever been to a rodeo? No, and I most likely never will. To bad =P .

Have you ever tried to ride a cow?
No!!! But if I did I would get thrown immediately =D .

Have you ever milked a cow or goat?
I have milked both, but I prefer a cow

Have you ever been to a demolition derby?
No ( unless you want me to right yes for the one I went to when I was 2 weeks old) =P
What's your favorite country song?
Jesus take the wheel by: Carrie Underwood
Do you like to hunt?
I've actually never went hunting.But I think I could shoot the deer, but I wouldn't want to gut it =D .

Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard?
No . I think it would be rather hard, unless you were making sausages for breakfast =P .

Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep?
No , but it seems like it could be a real easy thing to do.

What is the hardest thing you have ever done?
Ummmmm idk!?

(The question is optional) What's one of your most embarrassing moments?
I don't remember ( I think that might be a good thing ...... for my sake ) =P

I'm going to tag:

Charity @ thejoyfuljoyfulblog

Rachel @ rachelheyworthsblog

Leah @ leahspicstar


And the first 3 people who want to do it and comment saying that they'd like to :)

Well, I did it that was my first tagging. LOL!!!



In Christ,
Katie

5 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Do you like to hunt?
I've actually never went hunting.But I think I could shoot the deer, but I wouldn't want to gut it =D
-----------

Exactly! Disgusting... I can shoot things with paintball guns or air soft - twice the fun and none of the mess. ;)

Nice answers!
J.J.

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Cool Katie! Haha, I'd HATE to go hunting! Just the thought of shooting deer, or any other innocent animals...and the BLOOD!!! No thank YOU!!!!

Um, I'll think about doing the tag...I'm a bit busy right now. Can I do it at a later stage?

Love,
Amy

Bethany said...

Tut tut, hunting is great fun! lol Guess it's all on perspective. :) Nice tag!

Rachel said...

Lol. Yeah, the gutting it part would be gross! Don't blame you one bit! :D
Nice answers, Katie!
I'll see you Sunday! :D
God bless.
Rachel

Hannahbanana said...

Hey Katie!! :D
Great answers!
I really enjoyed reading it!
see ya Sunday! :)

Hannah!