7:34 AM

I GOT A BLOG AWARD!!!




Bethany @ Asher Acres awarded me with the Sunshine award. Thanks Bethany!




#1 Your favorite color.

My favorite color is green. But I like blue too

#2 Your favorite branch of the military.

UMMMMM I guess the Marines


#3 What is you dream vehicle.


Saturn Aura probably in Navy blue


#4 Hats of choice if any.


Ummm Probably a cow girl hat


#5 What’s the last movie you watched?


Sense and Sensibility

#6 Have you ever had a pet?


YES!!! We have had 4 dogs and 1 kitten. But we have 1 dog and 1 cat (They're not apart of the list )


#7 What is your favorite movie or TV show character?


Marianne

#8 Do you have any firearms?


Me!!! LOL no


#9 Favorite 2 quotes?


I really don't have any



OK! I'm going to Award!

1.)Hannah from HannahBanana
2.)
Karis from .Winsome Composition.
3.)Abby from Abby's blog
4.)Rebeka from Living Joyfully In The Lord
5.)
Lana from Musings Of a Servant Princess



I hope you all Enjoy this award.


In Christ,
~*Katie*~


3 comments:

Hannahbanana said...

Hey Katie! nice post, I enjoyed reading it, they're always fun to read! :D
God bless, Love ya!!

Hannah

Kevin Wegner said...

Nice post Katie :) Nice award, and it's interesting reading your answers :D

God bless!

Kevin

jjfortheking said...

I laughed at the answer to "Do you have any firearms?" Why would I want fire on my arms...? ;) Nice answers!