1:08 PM

I GOT MY SECOND AWARD!


It's the Beyond Imagination Award.

Thanks Amz =D

Rules for the award:


~ List 8 stories or books you'd like to live in.
~ List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award.
~ Comment on their blog and let them know you've awarded them.

I really don't know how well many I can think of but I'll do my best =D

1. The Bronze Bow
2. The Witch of Blackbird Pond ( sort of =D )
3. An old Fashioned Girl
4. Eight Cousins
5. Rose In Bloom
6. Calico Captive ( the same as #2 ) =P
7. UMMMMMMMMM ( that's a book name JK ) :P
8. Just one more title =P
There, I filled up all of them =P . 2 of them weren't books but oh well =D .

I'm going to award:

1. Lindsay from Content In Christ
3. Hannah from Hannah Banana
5. Abby from Abby's Blog
I really can't think of any more people. But if you would like to
do it please please just leave a comment.



~*Katie*~



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for awarding me, Katie! I've actually already done this one, but I'll put your name on my slideshow of awards. :)

Emily Shae said...

Oh my stars! I love the Bronze Bow, one of the best books I have ever read!

Katie Wegner said...

I love the Bronze Bow too! It's DEFINITELY one of my favorite books. Have you ever read The Witch Of Blackbird Pond? That's also one of my favorites. And it's written by the same person =D