5:15 PM

The Beautiful Blog Award! Awesome!







The Rules: If you choose to accept the award you must:
#1 Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.

#2 Copy the award and past it to your blog.

#3Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.

#4 Pass this award to 15 awesome bloggers you have discovered.

#5 Contact your nominations and let them know they've won.

Thanks For Awarding me Lizzie =D


For seven facts about myself hm...?
1.) I love Golden Retrievers!

2.) I LOVE Horses!

3.) I'm 13 ( soon to be 14 ) =D

4.) I really want a horse someay

5.) I like sports

6.) I like to read ( as long as it's a good book ) =)

7.) I have green eyes

15! I have to choose 15 bloggers! Oh Boy! =P

1.) Amy - AmyWegnersBlog

2.) Hannah - HannahBanana

3.) Lindsay - Content in Christ

4.) Charity - Her Price is Far Above Rubies

5.) Lana - Musings of a Servant Princess

6.) Amy - Light of the World

7.) Leah - Leah's PICstars

8.) Abby - Abby's Blog

I really can't think of anyone else. But if you want to do it please leave a comment saying so. =D


~Katie~






8 comments:

Charity Nee said...

Oh wowsers! Thank you Katie! I will post as soon as I can!! :)
Blessings in Christ,
Chare
P.S. I've wanted this award for a long time... :)

*Lizzie* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Lizzie* said...

Hey Katie!
Those horse pictures on your side bar look mighty familar :) I'm glad you put them on you blog! When is your birthday?

Lizzie

Katie Wegner said...

Your Welcome Chare =D .
Actually Lizzie, I got those pictures from your blog =D .
So Thanks =D .
My birthday is July 29th =D .
When's yours? BTW What's your e-mail address? I think you know mine right?

*Lizzie* said...

Hey Katie!
I know those pictures are from my blog =D That is cool your birthday is July 29! Because mine is May 29!
That is funny!

*Lizzie* said...

P.S. And Katie if I give you my email can you put your comments on the thing where the author has to see it before every one else can see it :P Hope you wouldn't mind doing that just when I give you my email to you :) Sorry but I don't really want every one else to see it and email me :) and if you do that author thingy could you keep the comment with my email in it just in your stuff and not publish it :)Hope you wouldn't mind doing that :)And hope you know what I mean :) Thanks! And sorry I don't know your email :) Sorry.


Lizzie

Apprentice Seamstress said...

I have tagged you on my blog i am afraid! haha

In Christ

Millie

Katie Wegner said...

Do you have my e-mail lizzie? Because if you do , it would n=be easier for you to e-mail me and then I can e-mail you back. but if you don't, I can do that