4:22 AM

My New Little Sister Lisa Nicole!


Hey Everyone,
Well, last Tuesday ( the 30th of November ), Mom went in to the hospital at 7:45. And she had my little sister by 11:09 :D. Lisa is so sweet, cute, and adorable .
I'm sorry that I didn't post before now, but as I said in the last post...we don't have internet. And the only way I can now is because I'm at the hospital with Mom and Lisa.

Here are some pics of her that I took Yesterday. My Dad took the 2 first ones with his camera :D



This was when she was in the special care. She had low blood sugar so she had to be in there for awhile till they got the it to the right level. But she's fine now.


Sweetie Pie!


Rachel and Ryan dropped me off at the hospital yesterday.


Rachel and Lisa


Lisa





I need to go! I have to go do Lisa's milk! hope you enjoyed the pictures of little Lisa!




In Christ,
Katie




5 comments:

Gavriella said...

Aaaw. She is SO cute. I'm glad that she was born healthly =D.

R.

Katie Wegner said...

Thanks Rachel! yes Praise God that she is healthy!

Bethany d said...

Awwww! What an adorable baby - I bet ya'll are super excited. ;)

Unknown said...

beautiful, and a little chubby already :) so cute!!!!!

jjfortheking said...

Congrats, Katie!

Baby Lisa looks so precious. :)