8:43 PM

Today!



Today Kevin left for the Journey of the heart thing for guys, and Amy and I went with him and Dad to drop him off. These first pics are of Amy and Me having fun in the car.
And all the pictures taken outside are on the property of the thing Kevin went to.


Amy and I


It's always fun playing around with a camera :P


lol, Who could help playing with it :P


Amy trying to give me bunny ears :P



I thought this was kinda a cool picture


Amy


The house Kevin is staying in for a few days


Doesn't it look like a plantation ?


Amy


Me and My Daddy :D


This was a picture of part of the property.



Oh, I thought you all might want to see my dream house lol, jk. This was a house in the area, I thought it was pretty. Doesn't it look like a castle?


I hope you all enjoyed!

In Christ,
Katie




7 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Ahh, how fun car rides can be. ;) Nice pictures, and I hope Kevin has a good time up there!

Rachel said...

Okay, that last picture of the house is SO big! Amazing.... :)

Great pictures :)

Blessings!
Rachel M.

*Lizzie* said...

Awesome pics! the first one of you and Amy is so cute! I love it!
Hey I'll come live with you in that big dream house! lol,jk. It is such a pretty house!

♥Katie said...

I love it!! =D

Katie Wegner said...

lol! I'd love it if you move in with me Lizzie! Hey, when we get married we can share the house, it's big enough for 2 families :D .

Love,
Katie

Maiden Princess said...

Cute pictures Katie! Looks like you guys had fun! Love all the landscape. It looks beautiful!

Shalom in His Love,
Maiden Princess

Joey said...

that is a neet house(: