12:57 PM

Cool Tag!



I found this tag over at God's Daughter. I thought it was cool, so I decided to try it :D . There are 2 for each category, and in each category I've put them in order of how I like them.

Family:

Father Of The Bride




Father Of The Bride Part 2




War:

Gettysburg


Gods and Generals


Fantasy:
?

?

Romance:

Pride and Prejudice



A Walk To Remember



Literature:

North and South

Our Mutual Friend




Comedy

Princess Diaries 2
Royal Engagement


Princess Diaries




Sci-Fi:

Inception


Source Code




Animated:

Beauty and the Beast



Tangled




Musical:

Seven Brides For Seven Brothers


The Sound Of Music



Western:

True Grit 2011


Shenandoah



TV Show:

I don't watch tv

Mystery:



The only mystery movie I have ever watched is Conspiracy Theory, and I didn't like it very much.

Roman:

the only Roman movie I've ever watched is Ben Hur , and I did not like it :D .





Fun!

I'm tagging:
&
&
whoever wants to.

In Christ,
Katie





2 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Hey Katie!! I just awarded you on my blog (My Imaginary Horse) so go check it out :)

Unknown said...

Nice list!! Thanks for sharing the link :)