9:42 PM

I guess I have a stylish blog :D .





I was awarded by Katie ( no, I did not award myself .) @ My Life Through The Canon Lens
Thanks girl!! =)

So...this is what I'm supposed to do:
Say 7 things about myself and then award 5 other bloggers...
I'm gonna try to make thees random cuz. You guys already know a lot about me! ;)

1.I love sports! Especially Volleyball, and Ultimate football=)
2.You couldn't just ask my what kind of movie I like, because I like many different types :D .
3. I also like a variety of music :D .
4. I love blogging
5. I love singing!! 
6.And for some reason I like to change my blog look a lot, until I'm completely satisfied. 
7. I'm going to be an Aunt....sometime in March :D .



Well, I hope I've told people stuff that they never knew about me before now :D .  Well, besides my closest Friends :D .


I'm awarding...
1.) Amy Thompson
2.) Amy Wegner
3.) If you want it take it :P
4.) Do I like you?
5.) lol jk to the 2 above ones, whoever comments.


In Christ,
Katie


2 comments:

♥Katie said...

Good answers!! ;D We do sound a like! But I probably don't like to read as much as you...

Katie Wegner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.