8:39 PM

My thoughts.

As you died on the cross for me.

You knew what I'd be going through. 
You Knew what trials I would have in my life. You knew that I would struggle. You knew that I would be empty without you. And You knew I would try on my own. And try again, and then again. Until the day I came and said. I can't, I can't do it without you. You Knew it all the time. Yet I didn't listen. You are my perfect example of what I could and should be, but why is it so hard?! Because Satan keeps reminding me of what I hope for in my future. But why can't remember that I know I won't go against you. Lord I will follow what the plan is for me. Even if it isn't what I planned. Because yours is far better then mine, and my life will be used for you. And that's all that matters. I don't even have to be happy. But knowing I'm in your will dear Lord, I can't imagine that I would be sad. I'm so thankful dear God that you never give up on me! If you did...who knows where I'd be. 

0 comments: