5:45 PM

Just some pictures




Here are some pictures of the past week ( I believe they were all from the past week ) :)



Justin, playing with Dad's hair :)


Justin Boy!


Charity!


Me and Abby ( oh, and Victoria tried to get in on the picture, you can see her in the backround )


Abby!!


Abby and Leah


Rachel and Her Boyfriend ( My brother ) :P



Jason and Kevin



LOL, Me and Sarah


Me and Sarah


Justin


Me and Jason


LOL , Jason



Me and Amy


Ryan :)


Ryan


Kev



Amy and Leah, nice face Amy :P



I hope you all enjoyed the pictures!

In Christ,
Katie



5 comments:

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Cool pics Katie!!

Remind Amy to send me those pics that she said she would send me... :)

God bless,
Amy

Katie Wegner said...

She Should be doing it right now actually :) .

Katie

Katie said...

Great pics!!!

Katie Wegner said...

Oh be the way, Katie, I awarded you the pure in heart award. And I'm going to be awarding you another one :).

jjfortheking said...

Fun pictures, Katie! :)