4:22 PM

Pictures!


Hey Everyone! I haven't posted for awhile :( . But, here are some pictures of what went on between my last post and now :) . Oh, btw Ryan and Rachel are ENGAGED! Congrats you guys! :)



Hannah!



Lovey Boy


Kevin


Some of our group


Leah and Hannah


Amity with her sunglasses :)


Ryan and Rachel


Ryan, Dad, and Vicky


Rachel


Justin loved the fireworks :)


Justin in awe of the fireworks


Kevin showing Justin the hose


Justin laughing :)


Kev


Me and Kim


Justin sleeping


Amy and Kim


The Guys


Me tickling Justin's neck :)


Sarah and Tante Gisela


Liam


Jason, Uncle Steve, and Liam


Jason and Uncle Steve


Uncle Steve and Liam


Justin trying to get his hat off


What a cute couple


Justin Boy!


In Christ,
Katie

9 comments:

~Amy Thomson~ said...

aw I love the photos Katie! Where were you? Having a reunion or something?? Some of the pics took soooo long to downlad, I actually can't see some of them cos they're taking so long. Maybe they're big photos...

Anyways, great pics!

Leahspicstars said...

Nice pics Katie!

Catrina said...

Wonderful pictures Katie! Justin is so cute! I love the ones of him watching the fireworks!

Catrina

Johanna said...

Could you PLEASE go over to Pennies from Heaven, and follow her. You see, at this link~

http://guinevereamoureaux.blogspot.com/2010/06/150th-post-part-1.html

She is hosting a giveaway for a $20 gift certificate. And she is going to give it to the person that can round up the most followers! So, please go over and follower her, saying that 'Johanna and An Old-Fashioned Girl' sent you?

Thank you So much!

~Johanna~

Kaela said...

I love Justin's expressions!

Rachel said...

Very nice bunch of pictures, Katie! (like always :)
See you later on this evening!
Love Rachel

Abby said...

Nice pictures katie I like em! :-D

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Hey Katie! I just wanted ask you if you wanted to enter my follower-fest. I want to get 35 followers by the end of July, when my makeover will be finished. If I get 35 followers by then, I will have a blog party. If I get more than 35 followers by the end of July, I will host a giveaway.

God bless,
~Gianna

Jennifer R said...

Great pics! You have alot of brothers and sisters!! :)