9:36 PM

Finally! A New Post! Say, Who's In Charge Of That Anyway?!



I found out who's suppose to be posting, ME! Well, anyway here's the post :)



Justin in his girly bouncer :)



Justin Boy :)



Cutie Boy with his mo-hawk



Up in the Hey's girls room with Ryan




Ryan and Rachel



Sarah, Rachel, and Ryan



Hannah!




Lem




Sarah




Kevin



Justin!



Justin!




Rachel




Ryan




Ryan and Rachel!




Dad and Justin



Justin!



Ma and Victoria



Hannah and Justin :)



Justin and Rachel :)



Katie



9 comments:

Jenna said...

How sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Kaela said...

I love the new blog design!

Katie Wegner said...

Thanks! :)

Andrew Biddinger said...

Nice pictures Katie! Thanks for posting. And we hope to see you at the coopers camping trip!

Hannahbanana said...

Nice pictures Katie! :)
I enjoyed looking at them!


Hopefully we can have you guys over soon!
Love ya!

Hannah

Katie Wegner said...

We beat you Hannah! We get to have you guys over Sunday! LOL! But, there will be other people over too :P

Love Ya,
Katie

Levi Bendixen said...

Lovin the mohawk!

Jennifer R said...

Great pics!!

KyAnn said...

Cute pictures! I found your blog from your sister Amy's blog. I hope you'll check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. It would make my day if you become a subscriber!! :)
KyAnn