1:33 PM


Almost everyone at our house is sick. Yeah, it really stinks :D . I've got this horrid cough :( .
I hope we get over it soon. Because while we are sick, we can't see Nathan. I've only seen him twice :( . 
I want to see him so bad! But hopefully we can see him once we get better :D .
Not much is happening here. Just trying to get everyone better. And clean the bathroom, and wash the dishes. And I just finished them! YES!
I really should go, just giving everyone an update. :D .

Btw, has anyone watched Puss In Boots? If you have what did you think of it? I actually liked it :D . It was dumb, but most movies that come out are dumb, well animated ones anyway. It was very cute :D .


and, I have to add, this little clip from Open Season ( which I think is a very stupid movie ), but this is Elliot's ( he is the deer ) reaction to coffee, and I love it! 

 


Anyway, ttyl.

In Christ,
Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

je suis allé le voir a Paris le 1 er janvier,j'ai trouvé l'histoire amusante et accesible tout publique ,le graphisme trés jolie et cela fait plaisir de retrouver un personnage de shrek!

*Lizzie* said...

Aww! I hope you get better! Being sick is not fun...especially when your whole family is sick...yuck...so I hope you get better soon!!!!! <3

Hannahbanana said...

Man... it seems like everyone gets sick right before they get to go over there and see them. It happened to us too :( But I see it as Gods protection over Nathan, cause he's so small. And Rachel can't get sick cause she's gotta take care of the little guy, and the big guy. lol!
It's good that we found out that there was a bug going around instead of finding out later after going over there. :)

Hope you guys get better soon!
Love ya!