9:11 AM

skiing!




We went skiing Sunday! And it was lots of fun! Until I went to go up a tow rope without gloves on, and it tore off some skin on 3 of my fingers and a little bit on my right palm. But, I wasn't using ski poles anyway :D . And I still had fun :D .My Dad went skiing with us, it was his first time. Here are a few pics, and some movies! 

me going up the magic carpet for the bunny hill.


amy and me.

Kevin going up the magic carpet on his snowboard, he didn't snowboard for very long. 

Kevin after he fell :D .
dad the first time he went down the hill.


Dad at the bottom :D .


this one is of me and Amy going down the bunny hill. So that's why we were on the bunny hill :D .



this one shows Kevin doing split legs over a jump.





in this one, it shows me, Amy, and Kevin, but Kevin goes over jumps. I didn't want to fall after I hurt my hands :D . Because otherwise I really wouldn't be able to get up :D .


I hope you enjoyed!


In Christ,
Katie








8 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Oh I love skiing!!!! It is so much fun!!!! :D Oh I'm sorry you hurt your hands though :( That stinks! I hope they heal quickly!!!!!

Katie Wegner said...

lol! Yeah so do I! I can't do anything!

*Lizzie* said...

Aww! Well, I bet it stinks not being able to do much with your hands this way :( I'm sorry.
Hope they heal quickly!!!
AH! Your pics and movies make me want to go skiing again so incredibly bad!!!! ;) lol.

Hannahbanana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannahbanana said...

Wow, you posted like right after I commented on that last one! I like the pictures and the videos. looks like alot of fun!

lol... those snow boards... there really isn't much fun in them, all you get out of it really is a bruised butt towards the end of the day ;)

We're going skiing next Tuesday! Can't wait! I missed it!

love ya's!

Katie Wegner said...

Yeah! I hope you have fun! I wish we could go. But oh well.

Katie

♥Katie said...

Haha!! Wow! Looks like so much FUN!! =D

Katie Wegner said...

lol! Yeah! You should go sometime!