6:37 PM

Nathan Scott Wegner!


I am posting this to announce...that Ryan and Rachel ( my brother and his wife ),are now the proud parents of Nathan Scott Wegner! He was born today, February 11, 2012. At 4:00 - 4:30 a.m. . He is such a little cutie! ( even though I haven't got to see him in person yet :P .) OK! I know you all are waiting to see a picture of him. Yes, I do have a pic of him, but I'm going to be mean and tell you the story before the pic :P .

Rachel had preeclampsia, and I don't know what it totally was, but let's just say that since she had it, she had to have Nathan now instead of whenever he came :P . they went in Thursday night, and they gave her the stuff to induce her at like 3:15 p.m. Friday afternoon. And so like I said above, he was born early today, at 4:00-4:30 a.m. . And hopefully we will  be able to go see the little guy tomorrow, as long as Rachel and he are doing good. And I'll be posting better ones of him and Ryan and Rachel, and lots of other pics.

So here is the pic, and stay tuned for more pics.




In Christ,
Katie Wegner




6 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Aww! How cool!!! He is so cute!!! I bet you are super excited! :D

*Lizzie* said...

P.S. It is really cool 'cause my brother's name is Nathan too ;) It's a good name ;) lol

jjfortheking said...

I'm glad he was born safely! Congrats, Katie! :)

Katie Wegner said...

lol! yeah I am super excited! We got to see him today. So I will be posting more pictures of him soon :D .

emily said...

I was so happy to hear the news! =)

Katie Wegner said...

lol! Yeah so were we. I still can't believe that they are parents :D .